The Alien Princess

And the Hillbillies

This weekend at the Bike Rally in Hots Springs that "The Guardian" forced me to attend I learned about something called "Pole Dancing" I can home and found this video on Youtube. I really really want to learn how to do this. I'm not sure if its how beautiful they look on the pole or the way the men watch them.

I have already had "Ship" order me a pole to learn to dance with.

I also learned that the person riding on the back of the motorcycle is called "The Bitch" which is another name for a female dog. While I had a very good time riding on the back of the motorcycle I do have a problem with being called a female dog. I will have to decide if I dislike being called a "Bitch" more than I enjoy riding on the back of a motorcycle.

While I didn't want to go in the beginning I did have quiet a good time. It was nice to be able to get away from the ship and the isolation of the mountains and see some of the other things Earth has to offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers