The Alien Princess

And the Hillbillies

I am sitting on the roof of our ship in a thing called a lawn chair watching this planets only moon set on the horizon in the deliciously cold night air and sipping on something my Lady in Waiting Glenditta made called Egg Drop Soup. The soup is warm and actually very good. The moon is crescent shaped and will be full soon. Its cold enough that I am able to wrap up in the warmer kinds of clothing closer to what I would have worn in Gliese and its making me a little home sick tonight. Since our planet didn't spin like this one does our night was eternal but it was never as dark as this planets nights can be. The great Gas Giant that Earth scientists call Gliese 777A and that we called Mother of Rings dominated our sky most of the year. Her surface was covered in white/blue clouds through which you could see constant flashes of lightening. The light she reflected from our red sun also reflected on the icy surface of our side of the planet and kept our nights well lit.

It is nice to have made a new friend in the barlfy Lurette but I think she was making fun of me the other day. She made up this ridiculous story about needing to stay out of the woods on the full moon because there would be Werewolves in the woods. I looked up Werewolves on this thing on the world wide web called Wikipedia and a Werewolf is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shape shift into a wolf or an anthropomorphic wolf-like creature, either purposely, by being bitten or scratched by another werewolf, or after being placed under a curse. The word "mythological" did not escape my attention. Maybe she thinks trying to get me to believe such things is funny. It certainly won't stop me from going out on a full moon. I don't see why it would bother her. She doesn't know what I am but she knows I'm not human.

Enikk has remained distant. When I think of that moment between us when he pushed my skirt up on my hips and ground himself between my legs with so much desire I find myself having to touch myself in ways that I wish he would. I've found myself having to do that several times lately. I keep hoping he will catch me and finish what I have started but he never does.

Its getting colder now and I am able to spend more time outdoors. The leaves on the trees are turning color. Ship says this is the way of things here. It makes these mountains look purple in the distance and its pretty to look at but it also makes me a little sad. There is so much life on this planet, its sad to know that so much of it dies every year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers